Attorney-at-law Erol Toubar
Erol advises companies and individual clients in the areas of commercial & corporate law and labor law. He has extensive experience of trademark & competition law and regularly finds himself on one side of an infringement law suit or a preliminary injunction. A large part of his work is devoted to foreign companies planning and preparing to enter the German market. He advises on the right choice of legal form and assists his clients in all questions of labor law. Balancing employee and employer interests when drafting employment contracts as well as legal disputes in the context of dismissals are part of his daily tasks.
Due to his international client structure, Erol has distinctive intercultural competence. He knows the special needs of foreign entrepreneurs for their successful work in Germany.
Already at an early stage, Erol focused his education towards legal practice as an attorney. His education was correspondingly broad and practice-oriented. Attorney Toubar initially worked as a lawyer in Cologne for several years and has been working in Düsseldorf since 2008.
Companies and entrepreneurs appreciate the advice of him who, due to his client structure, regularly performs tasks as an outsourced legal department. Erol can communicate in German, Turkish and English
- 1991 – 1995 Law studies at the University of Cologne
- 1996 – 1998 Legal clerkship, Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf
- since 1999 attorny in Cologne and Düsseldorf
Main areas of activity
- Commercial and corporate law (company acquisitions, disputes between shareholders)
- Intellectual property & Personal rights
- Labor law (drafting and negotiating employment contracts, proceedings for protection against unfair dismissal, company agreements)
- German Bar Association
- Düsseldorf Bar Association